[NetBehaviour] Y&I go outside

Danielle Imara danielleimara at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:37:49 CEST 2020

I shared a 1 minute film here in April, (Y&I Lockdown) made via Zoom with a
quarantined friend Yolande in NY (I’m in London). We'd repurposed a project
we'd intended to create in shared physical space. She was ill with Covid at
the time, and though apparently better, she still isn't fully recovered.
Anyway, we made a synchronised Zoom follow-up, around the easing of
lockdown.
https://vimeo.com/432775462

*‘Think Before You Thank’: If every Brit sent one less thank you email a
day, we would save 16,433 tonnes of carbon a year - the same as 81,152
flights to Madrid  **https://tinyurl.com/qqyuw2y
<https://tinyurl.com/qqyuw2y>*