[NetBehaviour] Public art launch tonight online

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:01:27 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

A couple of months ago I posted here to gather your input of how the pandemic and social distancing or lockdown shifted your experience of the places you live in. I just wanted to let you know that the public art project I was working on at that time, and into which some of your comments filtered (thank you!), is launching today in downtown Munich and online. There will be a brief intro to the project and artist talk at 7 pm tonight CET (6 pm UK time), which would can watch on Instagram live via @TheCommonsMUC <https://www.instagram.com/thecommonsmuc/>.

Hope to see some of you there.

All my best,
Gretta