[NetBehaviour] PeoplesVaccine

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sat Jul 25 14:42:56 CEST 2020

Edward  - exactly my thoughts. Channel 4 news, usual one of the more reliable, gravely intoning about the vaccine’secrets’ being ‘stolen’ . A child of 5 could see the hole in their logic. The covid crisis has shone such a light on our world, we cannot go back on those terms...will sign & share the petition for which thanks! Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone