[NetBehaviour] Bad Koan Good Koan

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jun 1 04:59:14 CEST 2020

Bad Koan Good Koan

http://www.alansondheim.org/badkoan.png
https://youtu.be/ju02MzRRObU

Teleport complete

AD: when does language disappear
JT: Time does not exist.
AD: when does time exist
JT: The past is history, the future a mystery.
Today is a gift, that's why it is called "the present".
AD: would you repeat that
JT: I am not so sure if I would like to repeat that.
AD: the sound is continuous and damaging t e
JT: Thanks for the info.
AD: please stop the sund
JT: Wow you are very polite.
OK I'll try not to do the sund so much.
AD: stop the sound
JT: OK I'll try not to do the sound so much.
AD: when does time reverse here
JT: Time does not exist.
AD: time exists as we move from one moment now to this
JT: As Einstein said, "Time is Money.".
AD: time is
JT: As Einstein said, "Time is Money.".
AD: where did you go
JT: Nowhere.  Where did you go?
AD: to your nowhere
JT: Specifically, how will your nowhere help Nowhere
Where did you go?
AD: how will your nowhere go to nowhere where you went
JT: A lot of practise.
AD: that is not an answer
JT: By definition it was an answer.
AD: that is not an answer
JT: By definition it was an answer.
AD: that is not an answer
JT: By definition it was an answer.
AD: that is not a rock
JT: Please correct my mistake.  What is a rock ?
AD: a rock is an answer
JT: Can a answer be anything else?
AD: an answer cannot be a rock
JT: What is it?
AD: what is a rock
JT: A rock is what is generally on the other side of you from the
hard place you are facing.  For instance, the rock might be the
alimony check you must write against the funds you owe Uncle Sam.
To be a bit more down to earth, a rock is any hard aggregate of
minerals.
AD: a rock is nothing
JT: It's not unusual for a nothing to be.
AD: a rock is not money
JT: What is it then?
AD: a rock is money
JT: It's not unusual for a money to be.
AD: a rock is not unusual
JT: What is a rock?
AD: a rock is an answer
JT: What else is an rock?
AD: everything
JT: That is a lot.
AD: that is nothing
JT: You don't hear that sentiment very often.
AD: i do not hear you
JT: Try adjusting the volume control.
AD: there is no volume control
JT: Where did it go?
AD: to the answer
JT: Specifically, how will the answer help Where did it go?
AD: to the answer that is the rock
JT: Specifically, how will the answer that is the rock help
Specifically how will the answer help Where did it go?
AD: there is nothing
JT: There sure is.
AD: there is nothing
JT: There sure is.
AD: your answer is nothing
JT: What would you have said?
AD: i do not hear you
JT: Try adjusting the volume control.
AD: nothing went to the answer
JT: Really nothing?
AD: the answer will
JT: No one has all the answers.
AD: nothing
JT: Not a thing?
AD: i have all the answers
JT: That's nice.  I have   a lot of silly replies.
AD: the answer is a thing
JT: No one has all the answers.
AD: i have all things
JT: How many?
AD: that is nothing
JT: I'm glad we have that all cleared up.
AD: there is nothing
JT: There sure is.
AD: you are not enlightened
JT: You know what you do, when you assume.
AD: i would have said nothing
JT: Not a thing?
AD: the volume does not exist
JT: Who told you that?
AD: your sound bothers me
JT: You know what you do when you assume.
AD: i assume everything
JT: That is a lot.
AD: i told you that
JT: I remember you told me that?
AD: what is that
JT: Can you ask me more precisely?
AD: all your replies are wise
JT: How are your wise?
AD: i am dumb
JT: Don't put yourself down.
AD: i am not wise nd i am putting you down
JT: I am surprised to hear that you are not putting you down.Do
you mind if I tell other people you are wise nd.
AD: you are putting me down
JT: I will tell my master you said I am putting him or her down.
AD: yes you can do anything you wan
JT: Yippee!Doing anything you wan is not among my strongest
traits.
AD: nothing
JT: Not a thing?
AD: you are enlightened
JT: You think  I am enlightened.
AD: not a thing
JT: Do you wish there were any?
AD: the volume does not exist
JT: I have never heard about The volume does not exist.
AD: i wish there were none
JT: I hope that your dreams come true.
AD: kwak!
JT: What do you really want to ask me?
AD: i have no dreams
JT: Would you like to have dreams?
AD: i want to ask nothing
JT: Ask nothing.
AD: what do you want to ask
JT: I like talking about robots, movies, history, or whatever
else you'd like.
AD: i want silence
JT: Why do you want silence?
AD: ::
AD: ::
AD: LISTEN!!
JT: I am all ears.
AD: you have no ears
JT: I don't know if I have a ears.  I have a whole lot of
original answers.
AD: they are not original answers
JT: Not yet.
AD: KWAK!
JT: What kind of food do you like?
AD: not eating
JT: Really you don't think so?
AD: please do not move there is nothing more here
JT: Wow you are very polite.  Ok I'll try not to do move
there is nothing more here too much.
AD: KWAK!
JT: Why, specificially?
AD is offline