[NetBehaviour] more peaceful tonight

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:56:28 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Another day of vigorous, dignified protest but the looting and arson have abated greatly (knock on wood).

There was a frightening incident with a semi-truck but there were only minor injuries and great heroism was shown by many.  The son of someone I knew in middle school showed some incredible leadership among the protesters.  There have been no reports of additional police brutality and curfew enforcement appears to have been humane, professional, and respectful on all sides.

I've had a good cry and am very very grateful for many many things.

Very best wishes to all,

Max