[NetBehaviour] We have a choice...

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Mon Jun 1 12:06:15 CEST 2020

 This is worth a few minutes of your time:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6oVMbl1hs
cheers!Michael#GeorgeFloydWasMurdered #BlackLivesMatter #NoJusticeNoPeace #WhichSideAreYouOn

    On Monday, 1 June 2020, 10:35:52 BST, Ruth Catlow via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

 Thanks everyone for updates and links. Keep em coming!
On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 12:46 PM Gill Davies via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

This is worth a listen - The Inquiry (BBC World Service) -  Why are so many ethnic minorities dying (from Covid 19) in the UK and the US? https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cszl3b
On Sun, 31 May 2020 at 12:39, Gill Davies <gill.davies at gmail.com> wrote:

These are both brilliant, Ruth.  Thanks for sharing.  Cornel West completely nails it.
It's really shocking to see the level of police violence on the streets of the US. It's not new, but mobile phones and social media have made it more transparent.
I'm hearing news of a 'Black Lives Matter' demo (maintaining social distancing) in George Square in Glasgow next Sunday 7 June.