[NetBehaviour] current story

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jun 2 08:06:36 CEST 2020

It's our turn now, riots and fire downtown central Providence, a few
blocks from here. We knew about it ahead of time. There were warnings.
Looting in a relatively poor city. We can hear explosions going off, what
sounded like fireworks and gunfire. I can't think straight. I want to get
the hell out of this country. This is way beyond protest, this is
ultraviolence here. Louder explosions now.

The warnings were four or five hours ago. So people were coming in to
cause trouble. Earlier there were white motorcycle gangs around.

Apologies, can't think straight.