[NetBehaviour] current story

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:38:47 CEST 2020

Stay safe Alan.  I truly believe this is not protest, nor anything to do with justice for George Floyd.

There's footage now of a young white Chicago man handing out explosive devices to people in my neighborhood last week telling them to throw them at the police station.  He livestreamed himself doing it if you can imagine.

Be hopeful too.  The national guard being here has stopped the insanity at night, not by any use of force but just by having some level of civil authority present.  They have behaved professionally.  The curfew has helped too, allowing police to find the violent instigators and get fire trucks to the fires. The real protests are thriving during the day, with wonderful grace.  People are helping each other, connecting, and healing, distributing food, cleaning up, and grieving.