[NetBehaviour] current story

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jun 2 09:15:11 CEST 2020

Not hopeful here at all, lots of explosions, cars driving out of the area
at high speed, people carrying loot in front of our place - all started
around 11, we think our street's been hit bad but we can't go out and look
tonight, too dangerous - we had to call the cops at one point as people
were trying to break into the bars below us. It's toxic.

This definitely isn't protest, not at this hour, these people. This is a
video game. Sirens still going on at 3:15, screeching tires, people
running, carrying stuff.

- Alan