[NetBehaviour] current story

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:08:39 CEST 2020

That sounds terrifying Alan.  At least here, it seemed to subside almost as suddenly as it started so I'm hoping that can happen there too.  A LOT of good people have been out helping each other during the day here.

Your comparison to video game is apt, and I can hardly believe there are video games where this kind of mayhem is the game.

  To be honest, listening to "The Beautiful" song helped me the most when it was worst here.  It's eerie and unaccustomed but for me was very fear-dispelling and gave me hope.  I imagined other people listening to it and having their fear dispelled too, which I suppose is why I circulated it in such a panic. Maybe we all have some type of art that can help us in that way.  I'm reminded of the Bodhisattva Guanyin from the museum here, photocopy on my fridge, Guanyin meaning "he who observes the sounds of the world -- including cries for help."