[NetBehaviour] current story

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:19:22 CEST 2020

Hi Johannes,

My view is as biased as anyone's, but I see this instigation of violence as a asymmetric strategy of the far right (and perhaps anarchists who aren't strictly left I don't think), because they have lost the public debate.  Such people don't want a just or more just society; they want destruction either for its own sake or because it serves their interests.  Hence no calls for peace, justice, reconciliation, and healing from certain quarters.

We have to do this ourselves, make this theater of peace ourselves.

Very best wishes,

Max