[NetBehaviour] current story

Paul Hertz ignotus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:37:20 CEST 2020

As Steve Bannon, strategist and first Chief of Staff for #fakepresident
stated openly, the goal is to damage government to such an extent that it
can be taken over.

There is evidence for organized criminal gangs and right wing provocateurs
doing much of the looting. There are some comfortable white kids channeling
rebellion, too, and self-styled proponents of direct action. There is also
outrage and desperation. All these bring about the current violence.

And then there are the leaders of BLM calling again and again for peaceful
demonstrations.

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1266921926905286656

// Paul

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:26 AM Max Herman via NetBehaviour <

http://paulhertz.net/