[NetBehaviour] A field in England

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:39:43 CEST 2020

This is great, thanks for sharing Michael!

I’m looking forward to attending a protest here in Munich on Saturday, it’s felt very strange and uneasy this week sitting home not doing anything active in response to and support of the movement in the US and globally.

This article presents a much longer-range approach, but one that I also think is very important. Many white parents I know seem to struggle with the idea of sharing information with their children about things they perceive to be negative/uncomfortable/potentially unsettling. Nice list of resources here: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/jun/04/no-reader-is-too-young-to-start-anti-racist-books-for-all-children-and-teens <https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/jun/04/no-reader-is-too-young-to-start-anti-racist-books-for-all-children-and-teens>
Even if you don’t have kids perhaps some books on this list would make a good present for an upcoming birthday etc for kids and families in your lives.

All the best to everyone.

In solidarity,
Gretta