[NetBehaviour] A field in England

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:55:10 CEST 2020

What I find particularly moving about this is how it gives a double
demonstration of collective action in action...
protesting against horrible long-standing injustice, while carefully
observing rules put in place to preserve collective wellbeing.

It's evidence of a community that has built the habit of working out how to
cooperate around the things that matter to them on their own terms.

Absolutely wonderful!