[NetBehaviour] A field in England

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:15:02 CEST 2020

This is so wonderful and glad we can see this here. I can't imagine this
kindness and care happening now where we are,
Trump increasingly heading towards a dictatorship. Our building almost
empty, people have left to be with relatives.
No green space, afraid to leave. Pray that the stores, all mom and pop
around us, come back, city's going bankrupt I think.
The field looks so beautiful, you are all amazing.
alan

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*