[NetBehaviour] A field in England

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Jun 5 16:58:46 CEST 2020

sutras can be any number of things; in Panini's grammar, they're recursive
rules for generation of proper writing. the Platform Sutra is something
else again if I remember correctly. not all Buddhism for that matter is
compassionate; I don't find the bushido tradition particularly so. also
disagreement about concern for others in relation to enlightenment.