[NetBehaviour] Links

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:46:59 CEST 2020

Hi Alan,

David Spivak is who I've been reading mostly, but yes am early in understanding the full depths of category theory.  Familiar with Kerodon by name and general gist only.  I'm collaborating with some folks who have relevant degrees, but of course I don't.

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/category-theory-sciences

That said I do believe Calvino and Perec did use category theory in their literary work which makes me think it may be relevant.

Here is the kind of neuroscience references a friend has been sending me:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26193173/

So much to learn and so little time!

All best and happy Friday,

Max