[NetBehaviour] Please sign and circulate this petition

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Mon Jun 8 01:45:23 CEST 2020

Near where I live there is an arts centre named after the vile white supremacist and colonialist Cecil Rhodes. It has always been an abomination that this is the case but inspired by the times a campaign seems to be gaining steam to put this right. Please sign the petition - if you’re an artist please make that clear and if you’re signing from abroad make that clear too- the more we shine an unforgiving light on them from as many places as possible the more we might win. https://www.change.org/p/rhodes-arts-complex-rename-the-rhodes-arts-complex-in-bishop-s-stortford-after-someone-less-racist?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=236bdce0-a90a-11ea-8d4c-0b1d123d7893

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone