[NetBehaviour] Duet and while im writing this

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jun 10 06:18:07 CEST 2020

Duet and while im writing this

http://www.alansondheim.org/flags.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/EdandAlan.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/skylark.jpg

Ed Schneider, alto; Alan Sondheim, guitar
We played together in New York a number of times, some albums.
We reunited on Zoom  which reduced everything to one track,
messed the track up.
I used dynamics processing to rewind the file.
The result isn't what I expected and amazing.
Something new!
We have it, swung around, released.
Enjoy!

+++
meanwhile white assholes outside our window have started throwing
cherry bombs, got one on camera earlier with amerikkkan flags, pow
flag, IF THIS FLAG OFFENDS YOU I'LL HELP YOU PACK
i wanna cry cocksucker motherfucker* at him i wanna cry anything
mean, on the street im petrified, whats he doing, trying to make
everyone scared, these guys are all around day and night, the cops
do NOTHING to stop them, just took medication to stop from shaking

*exgirlfriends expression, im unable to come up with anything,
and if i so much as breathed id be dead**

hes making everyone scared, i couldnt type this without making
error after error my fingers not following, knotted

and we want to leave this fucking place, nowhere to go, marooned
here

i gotta go back to the music another sleepless night

**cowards runnin around in the dark***
***blurred the license plate so we dont get killed
+++