[NetBehaviour] Mercy

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jun 11 04:42:13 CEST 2020

Mercy

http://www.alansondheim.org/Mercy.jpg
https://youtu.be/D1s2BRNEIc4  VIDEO

bien. Ich bien la plume du votre tanta. Mercy much. Mercy, mercy!
This is getting better and better! It's just incredible! Falcon
itself is held back from Mercy Killing? Innocence remains but
your hands are in it. Mercy me, your Hands are as white as death.
Ich bien la plume du votre tanta. Mercy much. faint plumes of
smoke ... Driver, Death By Misadventure, Death Has Have No Mercy,
Death Falcon itself is held back from Mercy Killing? Innocence
remains but ...

... but what? a sad hymn by a waterfall, the darkling noon and I
pray I pray to God for us little Creatures ... oh God hear our
voice what are we to do this Benediction ...