[NetBehaviour] guerilla art

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Thu Jun 11 11:14:37 CEST 2020

We  'renamed' the Rhodes Arts Complex in Bishops Stortford last night with the name of a marvellous Ghanaian artist & teacher, Felix Cobson, who lived and worked in the area (he taught J who you see at one end of the SUTR banner in our vid). Then we took the knee for 8:46.
 Take your pick: murdering white supremacist or someone who modestly but with huge joy
and energy broke down barriers and enhanced the lives of many.

The last link is to a marvellous film of Felix Cobson from 74, filmed at the Harlow comp where J's Dad was then Deputy Head :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/49993376362/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/49993125431/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/49992618903/
https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-african-music-at-stewards-comprehensive-harlow-1974-online