[NetBehaviour] guerilla art

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Thu Jun 11 11:33:44 CEST 2020

 The local news outfit has put our vid on YouTube so positive comments and likes would be great to counter the inevitable ( I say inevitable because boy did they come out on Twitter last night -their delicate little racist feathers are clearly badly ruffled by events!) racist trolls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXKcHdi5T8
The petition started by Stortford residents is also still running - please make clear any art/culture affiliations in your signing

https://www.change.org/p/rhodes-arts-complex-rename-the-rhodes-arts-complex-in-bishop-s-stortford-after-someone-less-racist