[NetBehaviour] suggestions -course on Internet Culture and Community

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:48:32 CEST 2020

Hi Johannes,
This in a way is what I have to avoid, being swamped with references. I'm
working with undergraduates and it's a general course. One or two
references would be great. These are people who are not in theater or dance
but undergraduates from various areas. There are very few if any histories;
I've used Peter Salus before for example but it's way too old. I'll use
these references for myself, but I can't possibly go through so many.
The course will be shaped by what I find, it can go in any number of
directions. It will be online, I won't require offline reading by the
students. There are probably hundreds of thousands of articles online; I've
downloaded in the past maybe 200 of them. I'm swamped by myself!
Thanks greatly, Alan, the list is definitely useful for me!

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*