[NetBehaviour] need suggestions, thank you in advance

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:54:57 CEST 2020

Interesting - I can't afford the book, but that's ok. I can draw on my own
experience with minicomputers (I used a Terak way back) and the pieces I
produced with them.
It's odd, there doesn't seem to be a "general" text. I found an old
Routledge, Cantoni and Tardini, Internet, but it's from 2006. For older Net
stuff I even have a few BB&N original papers here.
How do you describe the history, current culture, putative origins and
futures, of a multifaceted civilisation that's planet-wide? ...
Alan, thanks!

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:22 PM Paul Hertz via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*