[NetBehaviour] VEER UNBALANCED: VEERED PIECES

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Jun 13 02:20:27 CEST 2020

(I want to thank everyone who responded to my questions; the answers
are really useful, very appreciated. Please be safe, sirens out here.)

VEER UNBALANCED: VEERED PIECES

http://www.alansondheim.org/veer2.jpg
https://youtu.be/SLltbsAFMro conversation VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/TheVeer.docx intro and analysis
http://www.alansondheim.org/veer.txt full conversation text
http://www.alansondheim.org/veerconvo.mp3 audio conversation
http://www.alansondheim.org/lissajous.png original image
https://youtu.be/uTbO8ZOUsQk VIDEO original TheVeer piece

Check out the above for ANALYSES. Short intro:

Introduction

The bots are seeded by short phrases late in the game. The phrases
are diffused and the texts become increasingly baroque. sT and AD
drop out.

The video shows the progression of the texts towards this state. I
was surprised at the complexity of the buildup which didn't
simplify. Extended meditation on virtual autonomy and its
fragmentation and cracks. This is not a simple division between
abstract and concrete, body and representation, analog and digital,
consciousness and bot; this becomes instead almost fractal in its
evolution.

Alan Sondheim, Sandy Baldwin, June 4, 2020, AS platform, Second
Life, Odyssey

sT: sandy taifun , human
JT: Julu Twine , bot
AD: Alan Dojoji , human