[NetBehaviour] need suggestions, thank you in advance

Paul Hertz ignotus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 20:06:00 CEST 2020

For older net communities, Judy Malloy's book
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/social-media-archeology-and-poetics. I
haven't read it yet, but have been reading her notes on FB and her web
pages. Some of the essays in her earlier book
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/women-art-and-technology were perennial
selections for my classes. I don't know that there is any one book that
will do as a "general" text. I always ended up with electronic reading
packets.

// Paul

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 8:56 PM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <

http://paulhertz.net/