[NetBehaviour] need suggestions, thank you in advance

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:38:15 CEST 2020

Hi Paul, Thank you for this! Greatly appreciated. I ordered the Social
Media book. I think I'm going to do the packets on the fly; otherwise I'd
spend more than the course is paying for texts! (And it may well not make.)

Best, Alan, thanks again -

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 2:09 PM Paul Hertz via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*