[NetBehaviour] Caring as an Act of Resistance | Panel @RXC 2020

david viey dspviey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:19:39 CEST 2020

Hello Marc,

I'm trying to register for conference about voting system Saturday at 8
am... Ruth is in the panel...

Bella ( admiration) is asking for a joining code....

Have you got any ideas?

Let me know..

I enter the registration with exploding cinema as organisation... Can I use
furtherfield ?

Let me know

Thanks in advance

David.

PS: I been using restream (multiple boardcast with OBS) recently an was
struck off by YouTube for being a spammer. Do that will affect my logins?

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 10:52 AM marc garrett via NetBehaviour <