[NetBehaviour] Caring as an Act of Resistance | Panel @RXC 2020

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:01:24 CEST 2020

Dear David,
Would be great to see you there!
Fanny from RxC suggested you contact her at ticketing at radicalxchange.org and
say that you heard about these events through Furtherfield.
:)
Ruth

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 12:20 PM david viey via NetBehaviour <

> Hello Marc,
>
> I'm trying to register for conference about voting system Saturday at 8
> am... Ruth is in the panel...
>
> Bella ( admiration) is asking for a joining code....
>
> Have you got any ideas?
>
> Let me know..
>
> I enter the registration with exploding cinema as organisation... Can I
> use furtherfield ?
>
> Let me know
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> David.
>

> PS: I been using restream (multiple boardcast with OBS) recently an was
> struck off by YouTube for being a spammer. Do that will affect my logins?
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 10:52 AM marc garrett via NetBehaviour <
>
>> RXC 2020 | 19.00-19.50 BST Fri 19 June 2020
>>
>> Caring as an Act of Resistance |
>>
>> What does care look like when it evolves out of a consciously critical
>> lens, and through a cultural practice?
>>
>> Panel introduced by Marc Garrett,
>>
>> with presentations of critical collective and community cultural
>> practices by Elsa James, Tomislav Medak, and Cassie Thornton
>>
>> #RxC https://radicalxchange.org/2020-conference

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.