[NetBehaviour] 60 years ago today - music transmission across 4 generations of Catlows

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:21:34 CEST 2020

Hi Ruth,
I love these and the history itself, it's wondrous and life-enhancing,
life-giving.
I have no creative inheritance by the way, I took sundry piano lessons my
parents forced on me. My teacher gave up on me; I couldn't play "When the
Caissons go Rolling Along" and I didn't know what a caisson was or why it
was rolling! :-) In any case, I didn't play an instrument really until I
was 19 and making a mess of my life, that was after hearing very early
Texas and Delta blues... By the way the typography of your Partita is
lovely as well.
love to everyone, Alan, be healthy, be safe

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 5:31 AM Gretta Louw via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*