[NetBehaviour] 60 years ago today - music transmission across 4 generations of Catlows

Mark Hancock mark at memecortex.net
Fri Jun 26 10:32:20 CEST 2020

I'm loving these, please keep sharing. The thing I inherited was less a
skill, and more an attitude. My Dad was a brickie from Birmingham who had a
love of jazz and classical music. So I grew up in a household full of
literature and music. That idea that no matter your 'station in life' or
your education, arts are there for everyone, from high to low culture (if
those distinctions even exist still), still drives and informs the way I
approach art today.

And I'm definitely jealous of your father, Edward. I'd love to have written
for the British Transport films! Or GPO.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 22:51, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <