[NetBehaviour] say their name

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sun Jun 28 10:45:18 CEST 2020

Yes. We put the interview with Mina Smallman on our Stand up to Racism page. It is utterly horrifying. A couple of people have said that what happened defies comprehension but Mina Smallman says it: this is what happens when you treat people as if they are not human beings.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone