[NetBehaviour] Seizure

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:22:52 CEST 2020

Alan,

That's a very frightening thing. My son Ray had seizures about ten years
ago when he got a fever and a very high temperature in the night. It was
really scary: I can imagine how alarming it must have been for Azure -
but he's never had them again. Take it easy, stay as cool as you can,
and drink plenty of fluids. I hope the thunder you mention at the end
means that the weather's turning a bit cooler now.

Edward