[NetBehaviour] Seizure

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:35:26 CEST 2020

Thank you, the weather's better now, it really was alarming for Azure.
We're being a lot more careful. It's difficult here being trapped in
asphalt but then it's difficult for everyone we know in this country, which
is tending towards a pandemic apocalypse according to some authorities.
This is what happens when you have a deeply uneducated and easily swayed
electorate. I remember decades ago when a study was done - asking people
what they thought of the Bill of Rights - and the majority thought it was a
communist manifesto...
love, Alan, hope you're doing well

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 4:25 AM Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*