[NetBehaviour] Dr Hairy's Podcast No 5

Edward Picot julian.lesaux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:05:26 CET 2020

I'm not sure how relevant this is to the Netbehaviour list, but I
thought I'd post it anyway.

Dr Hairy’s Podcast can be found at https://lnkd.in/gH9sGgc; or on
Podbean at https://lnkd.in/gwVvXJN; or if you’ve got a podcast app on
your mobile phone, just search for Dr Hairy’s Podcast.

Dr David Hindmarsh and Julian Le Saux discuss articles from the BMJ and
the BJGP, and wider issues to do with healthcare.

Subjects covered this time:

  * /Crisis in the Supply of Medicines/, BMJ l5841
  * /Coronavirus: home testing pilot launched in London to cut hospital
    visits and ambulance use/, BMJ m621
  * /The potential of placing a digital assistant in patients’ homes/,
    BJGP 20X707273
  * /Personalised and risk based cancer screening/, BMJ l5558

"I wouldn't be where I am today without my regular doses of botulose toxin!"

"70% of UK drugs come across the Channel... But of course, we're not
allowed to use the Channel any more..."

"You can't reduce the incidence of death."