[NetBehaviour] If Coronavirus were Studebaker, wild days on the epidemic frontier

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:29:20 CET 2020

Excellent, thanks; I also noticed this:
" What they found was that each neuron is surrounded by roughly a dozen
neighbors similar to itself, but that interspersed among them are other
kinds of neurons. This unique arrangement means that no single neuron sits
flush against its twin, while still allowing different types of
complementary neurons to be close enough to work together to complete
tasks."
and naturally thought of Furtherfield and DIWO!
Best!, Alan

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*