[NetBehaviour] Pandemic Party and Open Walkthrough - Monday 23rd, 9am CET, 9pm NZ

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Mar 18 04:20:02 CET 2020

dear netbehaviourists,

as the pandemic craziness continues to accelerate around us, i have been
feeling the need to do something in UpStage - we have the perfect
isolation/quarantine environment! (well ok, UpStage isn't "perfect", but
it's pretty damn good and lots of fun! ;) )

so, on monday 23rd there will be a session that will be both an open
walkthrough (for newcomers to learn the basics) and a party - for the
UpStage community to get together, share the stories from wherever we
are, contemplate what all of this really means, and just hang out
together, which is always fun.

here is the event:
https://upstage.org.nz/?event=pandemic-party-and-open-walkthrough

and here is the time converter link: https://tinyurl.com/sh43w46

email me if you need a guest log-in if you don't have your own, or feel
free to come as audience.
if you do have your own log-in, please check that you have player status
on the walkthrough stage, and email me if you don't.

please take note: recently many browsers have introduced a requirement
to *manually enable the Flash plug-in *in order to enter the stage. if
the stage does not load, please look for an icon in the url bar that
will allow you to enable Flash (that's where it is in Firefox and Chrome
- it may be different in other browsers - please share if you have info
about other browsers).

i look forward to partying with you on monday,

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>