[NetBehaviour] How is everyone?

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Sun Mar 22 23:05:41 CET 2020

Thought I was doing alright. Went out shopping for my elderly parents. I
now want to lock myself away due to people's lack of social distancing.
Getting a bit sweary about it. Think becoming a recluse for the
foreseeable future is the way forward. Will be working from home. Feel
relatively safe here!