[NetBehaviour] How is everyone?

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:41:14 CET 2020

Thank you for the news Annie, Helen, James, Edward, Ann, and Alan,

It seems we are all most preoccupied with trying to work out what is
correct behaviour - including how to negotiate our feelings towards the
situation and each other.
The details from all of you are fascinating and helpful.

More please :)

And Annie, please can you put a time zone on your Distant Feelings events.

Warmly
Ruth

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:39 AM Annie Abrahams via NetBehaviour <