[NetBehaviour] How is everyone?

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:56:35 CET 2020

Hi Salvatore,

I hope all is as well as can be with you and yours, and am glad to hear that your own health situation is OK.

Your idea for a collaboration or collective product relating to "La Cura" and COVID-19 sounds very interesting.  I would definitely be interested, perhaps from a context of Italo Calvino's Six Memos for the Next Millennium and the below article on Hippocratic medicine and Greek tragedy.

Another concept I have been developing is the idea of "Mindfulness Based Aesthetic Resilience" or MBAR as a meditation-oriented health intervention that emphasizes the aesthetic aspects of well-being and adaptation.

I don't speak or read Italian but translation questions would also be interesting as discussion points perhaps.

All very best wishes and regards,

Max

Jacques Jouanna, “Hippocratic Medicine and Greek Tragedy,” 2012, https://brill.com/view/book/9789004232549/B9789004232549-s005.xml