[NetBehaviour] a literature project

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Mar 27 18:27:34 CET 2020

personally, I hate the word 'genius.' it blocks, it's doxa, it rides
poorly, it eliminates, it effaces, it touches too much on issues of class,
if not race, gender, who does the defining, mensa, iq text biases, etc.
2020 or not. the same for every year. too loaded, perhaps too
unintelligent itself, when we're slowly adapting to the splendid variety
of lie, AI and NI in the cosmos?

best, Alan

web http://www.alansondheim.org/index.html cell 347-383-8552
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/wx.txt