[NetBehaviour] Person

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Mar 28 18:33:05 CET 2020

Person

http://www.alansondheim.org/person.jpg

i keep hearing about my crying i can't help it, hope i get punished
for it again, i'm not all here until i'm not here any more, that's
coming soon, there's nothing to be done about it, i'm at a loss
just reading this, bodies stink, don't want mine to, you know not
the least of it:something needs to be wiped out of existence, it's
the plague, it's everywhere, you can smell it here and there, it's
like those filthy parts of bodies if you know what i mean, you
don't ever want to look at them, they make me want to kill or at
least run like hell, that's the way it is these day you can't be
too carful even your mother might be contagious and not as pure as
you think, you're dad well forget about him there's nothing you can
do but take a beathing:yes, found this just now, just looking
around you see, something else to worry about, not sure where
that's coming from, anyway it's here, the lines aren't cut off like
usual, think they're body parts maybe, something i don't want to
think about right now if that's all right with you, it is, isn't
it:there's nothing to be done about it bloody sick joke:there's
nothing to be done about it bloody sick joke

just dead gunk coming out of me in all directions i've stabbed for
less remember less and less of that stuff, the stink of it, i may
be repeating myself but i'm just here coughing away and they'll
come for me, come lick my doorknob ha ha ha what a joke on you
there's nothing to be done about it bloody sick joke ha ha ha ha ha

Your conglomerates remember less and less of that stuff, the stink
of it, i may be repeating myself but i'm just here coughing away
and they'll come for me, come lick my doorknob ha ha ha what a joke
on you is in my spit

remember less and less of that stuff, the stink of it, i may be
repeating myself but i'm just here coughing away and they'll come
for me, come lick my doorknob ha ha ha what a joke on you

stuff i hate.blood urine feces gas sand water oil solvent alcohol
lymph menses spit saliva vomit sweat effluvia detritus excretions
sloughings tears floods spews mercuries semen detergents ammonias
ureas clays ices grains substances conglomerates waxes piss shit
scratches scrapes cuts wounds tears splits breaks diarrheas splits
skews churns comes goes passes thrusts regurgitates flows streams
spills pours pisses shits

where i'm at.in on under to towards across beneath around upon
below onto

who i am.ghost avatar spectre doll faerie wraithe hobgoblin troll
tengu kappa presence

what i wear.cloth stitch suture binding closing damming holding
fabric velvet nothing cotton wool silk

me.i myself allofme nothingleftofme nothingelsetosee

total   drwxsx  sondheim users  Mar  : .

drwxrxrx root users Nov : ..  drwxS sondheim users Aug
.BitchX rw sondheim users Jan : .addressbook rw
sondheim users Jan .addressbook.lu drwxS sondheim users May
.alpinesmime rwr sondheim users May .bashrc rw
sondheim users Jul .comc rw sondheim users Aug .delgroups
rw sondheim users Jun .editor drwxS sondheim users Nov
:   .elinks drwx sondheim users Jun .elm rwrr sondheim
users Jul .emacs drwxsx sondheim users Sep .emacs.d rw sondheim
users Feb .exrc lrwxrwxrwx root users Nov .forward >
/usr/local/etc/dot.forward rw sondheim users Jun .forwardconverted
rw sondheim users Oct .hey rw sondheim users Jun .hlevel rwxrwxrwx
sondheim users Jan: .htaccess rwrwr sondheim users Jul .ircrc rw
sondheim users Mar : .ispell_english rwxxx sondheim users Nov
.juluold rw sondheim users Jun .learnrc rw sondheim users Feb :
.lesshst rw sondheim users Mar : .lynx_cookies rw sondheim users
Jul .lynxrc rw sondheim users Feb .machinemessage lrwxrwxrwx root
users Nov .maildir > /net/mail/spool/panix//b/sondheim at panix.com rw
sondheim users Jun .mailer rwxrwxrwx sondheim users Oct .mailme
drwxxx sondheim users Sep .mailspool rwxrwxrwx sondheim users Feb
.memo rw sondheim users Feb : .message rw sondheim users Mar :
.message.old rw sondheim users Jun .motdsocial_time rw sondheim
users Mar : .motd_time rw sondheim users Aug .msgsrc rw sondheim
users Nov .muttrc drwxsx sondheim users Oct .ncftp rw sondheim
users Dec .ncrecent rw sondheim users Aug .newnewsrc rw sondheim
users Jul .newnewsrc rw sondheim users Feb : .newsrc rw sondheim
users Jun .newsrc.bak rw sondheim users Dec .newsrc.eep rw sondheim
users Sep .newsrc.old rw sondheim users Jun .newsreader drwxsx
sondheim users Mar .nn rw sondheim users Oct .oldnewsrc rwxrwxrwx
sondheim users Nov .one rw sondheim users Nov .phoenix.away rw
sondheim users Feb : .pinecrash rw sondheim users Mar : .pinedebug
rw sondheim users Mar : .pinedebug rw sondheim users Mar :
.pinedebug rw sondheim users Mar : .pinedebug rw sondheim users Mar
:   .pinerc rw sondheim users Jun .pinerc~ rwxrwxrwx sondheim users
Mar :   .plan rw sondheim users Jun .printmenu drwxsx sondheim users
Mar :   .procmail rw sondheim users Sep .procmailrc rwrr sondheim
users May .profile rw sondheim users Sep .profile.save rw sondheim
users May .project rw sondheim users Sep .pscreen rw sondheim users
May .pshenv rwx sondheim users May .pshrc rw sondheim users Dec
.pshrc.old rwrwrw sondheim users Jun .rhosts rwxrwxrwx sondheim
users Oct .rmm rw sondheim users Nov .rnlast rw sondheim users Nov
.rnsoft rw sondheim users Mar : .s rw sondheim users Apr .s.old rw
sondheim users May .sig rw sondheim users Jul .spam drwxsx sondheim
users Sep .ssh rwrr sondheim users Dec .termtype rw sondheim users
Feb .tfrc drwxsx sondheim users Feb : .tin drwxsx sondheim users
Sep .trn rwxrwxrwx sondheim users Nov .two drwxS sondheim users Jan
:   .wm rwxrwxrwx sondheim users Oct .xtod rw sondheim users May
.ytalkrc drwx sondheim users Mar Mail drwxsx sondheim users Mar
News rw sondheim users Sep .mailspool/sondheim

mail/a mail/ad mail/alt ls mail/arch mail/b mail/building mail/code
mail/elo mail/emp mail/ham mail/job mail/london mail/music mail/nmm
mail/nscad mail/pub mail/savedmessages mail/sentmail mail/shows
mail/sl mail/sl mail/son mail/trip mail/wv

total du: f: No such person

+++
No.such person

+++