[NetBehaviour] Collective Health as a Really Beautiful Artwork

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:21:53 CEST 2020

Dear All,

Cassie Thornton is currently on residency at Furtherfield to work on her
collective healthcare artwork called The Hologram. This is part of our 2020
Love Machines programme (most of this is currently in the Covid-19 mutation
tank- more on this another time). Some of you have already been talking
with her.

Her newsletter introduces the project and links to the research that
informed the project - drawing on Greek integrative healthcare and social
solidarity movement  that grew up in response to the refugee crisis in the
Agean
https://tinyletter.com/Feminist_Economics_Department/letters/collective-health-as-really-beautiful-artwork

I urge you to sign up to the newsletter and I hope that some of you will
want to add your experimental and network-curious gifts to the work.

warmly
Ruth

Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.