[NetBehaviour] untitled

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Mar 31 04:25:37 CEST 2020

untitled

http://www.alansondheim.org/P1110816.JPG

So God decided it was time to have the rapture and so God did
that and there was the rapture and everything and things seemed
just about the same as before. The only difference was the
atheists were gone. No one knew where they went. So there were
all these atheists and all of them were saved. So they were up
there with God and everything. So they were whispering and
mumbling and talking among themselves and you could hear a lot of
yeses and noes and hmms. And then they asked God, so many people
believe in you and this and that and we don't. We don't believe
in you at all. So why are we here? And God answered, because I
don't believe in me either. And that happened.

Later someone invented philosophy.