[NetBehaviour] trAce Online Writing Community Diary

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri May 1 07:23:53 CEST 2020

trAce Online Writing Community Diary

Yet another text, probably the most interesting, at least from
the viewpoint of autobiography. I was the second Online Virtual
Writer-in-Residence at trAce; for the last few months, I kept a
diary - probably the only time in my life I've did so. (I believe
it was recommended that I do so for the residency.) I do think it
will be definitely be of interest. (Note that the diary has been
slightly edited, some personal information was removed.)

Check out the .rtf; it's downloadable; the .txt is the same but
might be more difficult to read.

http://www.alansondheim.org/trace.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/diary.rtf
http://www.alansondheim.org/diary.txt

It begins:

"Just woke up, "

and runs through books, work, crazy ups and downs, all sorts of
excitement; and detailed accounts of linux, real-time forum
software, the predicted Cobol catastrophe, traceroute, binary
functions and number systems (which I'm sure I got wrong) and
many other things. Enjoy!

+++