[NetBehaviour] #onscreen #awayfromscreen

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 18:04:00 CEST 2020

Hi Annie,

Sorry to have missed this!  Another great activity so I hope it went well.

I'm looking forward to reading the PEAE link in more depth.  You mention the word ethology, which reminds me of the work of Ellen Dissanayake.  Do you know of her book Homo Aestheticus?  It has some really interesting ideas.

All best,

Max