[NetBehaviour] FTP Artist Meetup (online)

Mateus Domingos mateus.domingos at phoenix.org.uk
Tue May 12 15:59:00 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that our next FTP Artist Meetup is happening tomorrow evening (Wednesday 13th) at 6pm (BST).

We're hosting an online p5.js jam/intro session. All are welcome to drop by.
You can join by requesting a ticket here, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/103902627556

Open to any experience level, and just a chance to meet some other artists and play with digital tech. We'll have a collaborative document open as well, for sharing code/sketches.

Best,
Mateus

Mateus Domingos

Assistant Producer

Phoenix

Leicester's Independent Cinema, Art Centre and Café Bar

4 Midland Street, Leicester, LE1 1TG

0116 242 2800

mateus.domingos at phoenix.org.uk<mailto:mateus.domingos at phoenix.org.uk>

www.phoenix.org.uk<http://www.phoenix.org.uk/>

[2020-BE-PART-OF-IT-Logo-Small3]

Please make a donation<https://www.phoenix.org.uk/phoenix2020/2020-be-part-of-it/> and help us become a four screen independent cinema and art centre in 2020

Phoenix is the trading name of Leicester Arts Centre Ltd, registered as a charity since 1989 and as a limited company

in England and Wales no. 02276987. Registered office: 4 Midland Street, Leicester, LE1 1TG