[NetBehaviour] Biblical real-time revrev

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:39:04 CEST 2020

I was using, for the first time in years and years, tin, which is an old
newsreader for newsgroups; there was almost nothing available for panix.com
which is my terminal account, but there was this admonition for posting -
allowing posts to fit in the standard terminal size of 80 columns. And I
was fascinated by it. Going to look for newsgroups again - they're raw,
wild, etc., when they're around - although they were almost drowned in spam
before most of them disappeared.

- Alan, thanks

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 6:31 PM manila dieci via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*