[NetBehaviour] Shakucycle

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon May 25 03:21:03 CEST 2020

Shakucycle

http://www.alansondheim.org/shakucycle.jpg
https://youtu.be/FP2xZDcLWT8

don't try this at home

to ride the exercycle is not to play shakuhachi
to play shakuhachi is not to ride the exercycle
to breathe shakuhachi is to i don't know what on the exercycle
to breathe exercycle seems a bit strange yes and no
to know the breath on the shakuhachi is to know now ow! o!
to breathe exercycle is to i don't know what on the shakuhachi
a plum and an asteroid have little relationship
the relationship between a plum and an asteroid is similar to
  the relationship between an asteroid and a shakuhachi
the relationship between an asteroid and a shakuhachi is
  similar to the relationship between a plum and an exercycle
i have spoken and no one listens
not to listen to my speaking is to listen to my speaking
beware the exercycle and the shakuhachi
stop breathing! live longer!
stop exercycle and shakuhachi comes to you
stop shakuhachi and you will have a plum
start shakuhachi and you will get an asteroid
you will get an asteroid and you will get a picture
you will get a picture of a plum and an exercycle
you will not get a picture of shakuhachi
you will never get a picture of shakuhachi
i have spoken
you have not listened
you are shakuhachi
i have spoken