[NetBehaviour] The Other Derelict

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue May 26 04:36:23 CEST 2020

The Other Derelict

http://www.alansondheim.org/derelict.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/derelict.mp4

Again the song, now sanshin accompaniment.
It's getting there. Sanshin can be difficult, an excuse.
But the difficulty reflects remaining in quarantine.
The other day on Zoom, everyone said the same thing - losing
track of time, not knowing what day it is. What I reference
as thud or flat, nothing unique in that. None of us are
unique. How many of us have thought about suicide? Woke up
in tears in the middle of the night? Desired the annihilation
of this administration that has killed and sullied so many?
The words are clearer below, someday we will get it right.

Azure's song the song DERELICT

If there were
There would be
If there is